The great outdoors offers plenty of space to run around, but can also be the setting for a scavenger hunt or a nature walk with the family and friends. Get ready with sheets marked with scavenger hunting items like leaves, fruit, caterpillar, bug, birds, flower bud, feather, rain, water, pond, fish, frog etc. Ask kids to check mark on the sheet as they noticing and identifying the items. Encourage them to identify each item. Have picnic with them in the garden after the game.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali