The great outdoors offers plenty of space to run around, but can also be the setting for a scavenger hunt or a nature walk with the family and friends. Get ready with sheets marked with scavenger hunting items like leaves, fruit, caterpillar, bug, birds, flower bud, feather, rain, water, pond, fish, frog etc. Ask kids to check mark on the sheet as they noticing and identifying the items. Encourage them to identify each item. Have picnic with them in the garden after the game.
Know about WeRIndia
- 10 Best Relaxing Drinks To Make At Home
- Zodiac Signs That Are Ranked To Be The Most Selfless Signs
- How deep is a vagina? What to know
- Shenga Holige Recipe | How To Make Peanut Poli | Shenga Poli Recipe | Peanut Obatu Recipe
- 10 Ways To Clean Up Your Diet For A Healthier Heart
- How Is Ugadi Celebrated In Different States?