The great outdoors offers plenty of space to run around, but can also be the setting for a scavenger hunt or a nature walk with the family and friends. Get ready with sheets marked with scavenger hunting items like leaves, fruit, caterpillar, bug, birds, flower bud, feather, rain, water, pond, fish, frog etc. Ask kids to check mark on the sheet as they noticing and identifying the items. Encourage them to identify each item. Have picnic with them in the garden after the game.
Know about WeRIndia
- Monsoon Woes; Quick Natural Remedies To Treat Eye Infections
- 7 Natural Muscle Relaxants!
- Jhanvi And Khushi’s Style Guru Is Kendall Jenner, Proved Again
- Heard About The Spa Where Snakes Give A Massage?
- There Are Six Types Of Body Fat & Here Is What You Need To Know About Them
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Radhika Apte Started The 3rd Day With A Bang