The Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator is the best-looking and most fully featured fridge we’ve ever tested. The touch screen and its assortment of apps are a cinch to use, and the refrigerator’s camera feed is surprisingly useful thanks to clever drag-and-drop expiration trackers. If you and your family’s wrists are already stacked with one of Samsung’s wearables such as the Gear Fit, they are all in sync with the fridge, too. So imagine this kind of magic happening: You walk in the door from a workout and your fridge will actually know that you exercised, making dietary suggestions with what’s already stocked on your own shelves.
Know about WeRIndia
- Rakulpreet’s Red Carpet Gown At Filmfare Awards Is Perfection
- Fathers Who Have Been The Pillar Of Support; I Bow Down To You All
- How To Bridge The Generation Gap Between A Millennial And Parents
- From A Fashionista To Embracing Motherhood, B’Day Girl Lisa Haydon’s Top Style Moments
- Amazing Benefits Of Tomatoes For Skin And Hair
- 10 Signs That Tell It’s A Baby Boy In The Womb