The Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator is the best-looking and most fully featured fridge we’ve ever tested. The touch screen and its assortment of apps are a cinch to use, and the refrigerator’s camera feed is surprisingly useful thanks to clever drag-and-drop expiration trackers. If you and your family’s wrists are already stacked with one of Samsung’s wearables such as the Gear Fit, they are all in sync with the fridge, too. So imagine this kind of magic happening: You walk in the door from a workout and your fridge will actually know that you exercised, making dietary suggestions with what’s already stocked on your own shelves.
Know about WeRIndia
- Guide On Post-delivery/Postpartum Problems That A Woman Goes Through
- Brain chemical NPGL controls appetite and body fat composition: Beneficial for our ancestors; potential cause of obesity pandemic
- Brain Cancer Signs You Need To Know
- Estrogen-mediated brain protection directly linked to intake of fatty acids found in oils
- Khadi Collection By Matr Rocked Lakme Fashion Week 2017
- Why the definition of polycystic ovary syndrome harms women