Rosewater facial wash: Rose water is one of the ingredient in beauty products. It helps in soothing the skin from rashes, sun burn, hot flash conditions. With glycerine and sesame oil, rose water is an excellent source of skin rejuvenation and soft skin.
- Rosewater – 2/3 cups
- Unscented liquid castle soap -1/3 cup
- Glycerine – 1 tsp
- Vitamin E oil – ½ tsp
- Sesame oil – few drops
- Lavender essential oil – few drops
- Measure and transfer rosewater to a bottle
- Add castile soap
- To rosewater add glycerin, sesame oil, lavender oil and vitamin E oil
- Close the lid and shake the contents gently and mix well.
- Store in a cool place. Shake the mix before applying to face.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: March 13, 2019