Tips to reduce cavity risks
A regular examination of teeth by dentist is good idea for good teeth. Apart from this, we should give attention to following practices:
- Brushing teeth twice a day – morning after getting up from bed, before having breakfast and night before going to bed
- Wash mouth after eating food
- Dental flossing is important to remove stuck food between teeth.
- Keep your tongue and gum clean
- Limit sugar intake, control snacking, control sweet beverages
- Take control of sugar diet, cook your own food and eat less sugar or no sugar
- Avoid eating sticky food – if you must, then don’t forget to brush teeth
- Use recommended amount of fluoride toothpaste to keep teeth clean.
- Include healthy foods, practice healthy diet – fruits, vegetables, water -all are critical for dental health
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: November 13, 2019