Babies can eat pumpkin at the age of 6 months. One can feed baby plain pumpkin in pureed form or mixed into homemade cereals and yogurt (curd). The smaller, sugar/pie pumpkins provide the most flavorful additions to any baked dish or baked goods and are great as a soup. These smaller pumpkins are tenderer and less stringy than the larger variety. Sugar pumpkins also have firm, sweet flesh compared to their big counterparts. Pumpkins are highly loaded with Vitamin A and beta carotene. Remove outer skin and seeds. Cut pumpkin into small pieces and boil. Transfer to a blender add yogurt and make puree. When you use cereal – make sure cereal is cooked properly. Add boiled pumpkin and puree the mix and feed baby.
Know about WeRIndia
- 8 Makeup Mistakes That Can Make You Look Older And Ugly
- 8 Fool-proof Ways to Lose Weight Without Dieting or Exercise
- Durga Puja: Choose Your Panchami Style Goals
- TIFF 2017: Tisca Chopra Was A Slayer In Dual Looks
- Jhanvi Kapoor's Dance Class Look Is Simply Graceful
- Shraddha Kapoor's Latest Look Is Cooler With Class