Babies can eat pumpkin at the age of 6 months. One can feed baby plain pumpkin in pureed form or mixed into homemade cereals and yogurt (curd). The smaller, sugar/pie pumpkins provide the most flavorful additions to any baked dish or baked goods and are great as a soup. These smaller pumpkins are tenderer and less stringy than the larger variety. Sugar pumpkins also have firm, sweet flesh compared to their big counterparts. Pumpkins are highly loaded with Vitamin A and beta carotene. Remove outer skin and seeds. Cut pumpkin into small pieces and boil. Transfer to a blender add yogurt and make puree. When you use cereal – make sure cereal is cooked properly. Add boiled pumpkin and puree the mix and feed baby.
Know about WeRIndia
- 11 Home Remedies For Burning Sensation In The Stomach
- 10 Important Facts About Red Wine That Will Blow Your Mind
- 7 Drinks You Shouldn't Have After Dinner
- 16 Foods To Eat When Suffering From Stomach Ulcers
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- New York Fashion Week Stood Out With A New Outrageous Trend, 'VAGINA MOHAWKS'