Babies can eat pumpkin at the age of 6 months. One can feed baby plain pumpkin in pureed form or mixed into homemade cereals and yogurt (curd). The smaller, sugar/pie pumpkins provide the most flavorful additions to any baked dish or baked goods and are great as a soup. These smaller pumpkins are tenderer and less stringy than the larger variety. Sugar pumpkins also have firm, sweet flesh compared to their big counterparts. Pumpkins are highly loaded with Vitamin A and beta carotene. Remove outer skin and seeds. Cut pumpkin into small pieces and boil. Transfer to a blender add yogurt and make puree. When you use cereal – make sure cereal is cooked properly. Add boiled pumpkin and puree the mix and feed baby.
Know about WeRIndia
- Rakulpreet’s Red Carpet Gown At Filmfare Awards Is Perfection
- Fathers Who Have Been The Pillar Of Support; I Bow Down To You All
- How To Bridge The Generation Gap Between A Millennial And Parents
- From A Fashionista To Embracing Motherhood, B’Day Girl Lisa Haydon’s Top Style Moments
- Amazing Benefits Of Tomatoes For Skin And Hair
- 10 Signs That Tell It’s A Baby Boy In The Womb