Babies can eat pumpkin at the age of 6 months. One can feed baby plain pumpkin in pureed form or mixed into homemade cereals and yogurt (curd). The smaller, sugar/pie pumpkins provide the most flavorful additions to any baked dish or baked goods and are great as a soup. These smaller pumpkins are tenderer and less stringy than the larger variety. Sugar pumpkins also have firm, sweet flesh compared to their big counterparts. Pumpkins are highly loaded with Vitamin A and beta carotene. Remove outer skin and seeds. Cut pumpkin into small pieces and boil. Transfer to a blender add yogurt and make puree. When you use cereal – make sure cereal is cooked properly. Add boiled pumpkin and puree the mix and feed baby.
Know about WeRIndia
- Shilpa Shetty's Marriage Anniversary Style Was Simple Yet Classy
- This One Spice Helps To Fight Obesity Effectively, Try It Out!
- Learn How To Style Like A Hippie; Basic Things From A Hippie's Wardrobe
- How To Dress For A Winter Indian Wedding Ceremony? READ ON!
- 33 Fool-proof Ways to Lose Weight Without Exercise or Dieting
- Real-life Story: Doctor Who Drank Infectious Broth To Prove His Research!