Babies can eat pumpkin at the age of 6 months. One can feed baby plain pumpkin in pureed form or mixed into homemade cereals and yogurt (curd). The smaller, sugar/pie pumpkins provide the most flavorful additions to any baked dish or baked goods and are great as a soup. These smaller pumpkins are tenderer and less stringy than the larger variety. Sugar pumpkins also have firm, sweet flesh compared to their big counterparts. Pumpkins are highly loaded with Vitamin A and beta carotene. Remove outer skin and seeds. Cut pumpkin into small pieces and boil. Transfer to a blender add yogurt and make puree. When you use cereal – make sure cereal is cooked properly. Add boiled pumpkin and puree the mix and feed baby.
Know about WeRIndia
- Social Networking Is Affecting Youngsters & Making Them More Anxious
- Homemade Aloe Vera Face Mask Recipes For All Skin Types For Everyday Use
- See How Your Brain Changes Physically When You Consume Whole Turmeric
- Why Some Women Are More Likely To Feel Depressed
- Antibody-Based Test May Differentiate Zika From Other Infections
- White Sneakers Are The Latest Hottest Thing, Even Among Celebs