Make a checklist of what to carry and what is necessary for you. Planning and packing properly can facilitate the screening process and ease your travel experience at the airport.
- Know what you can pack in your carry-on and checked baggage before arriving at the airport. Even if an item is generally permitted, it may be subject to additional screening or not allowed through the checkpoint if it triggers an alarm during the screening process, appears to have been tampered with, or poses other security concerns.
- Don’t carry these items in your hand bags: household tools, liquids, flammables, sharp items, sporting and camping items, live plants (international travel), ice picks, knives etc. Carrying forbidden items creates more stress and burden on you as the security takes time to review your items.
- Heavy luggage makes it very tough and uncomfortable to travel. Always travel with light luggage
- Medicines – carry prescription if you are suffering from any condition.
- Don’t forget your chargers, money, credit card, paperwork and other necessary documents – check list will help you with this one. If not, stress and blood pressure will rise.
Air traveling can be fun if we make it easy on ourselves. Travel with light luggage, stretch out, prepare your mind to travel easily and get good amount of rest before and after air travel to keep your health safe.