Most kids love pizza and they love various toppings too.Gather your kids and their friends for pizza garden fun. Make pizza shape using stones. Divide the circle in to 4 or 6 parts. Kids can select the vegetables and herbs that they want to grow like tomato, radish, carrots, eggplant, broccoli, onion, thyme, cilantro etc. In each part plant both vegetables and herbs. On the outer edge of pizza garden one can plant marigold plants. Ask kids to water the plants regularly. When vegetables are grown, make pizza at home using these vegetables as toppings. Kids definitely will love to eat this pizza made by them.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali