Most kids love pizza and they love various toppings too.Gather your kids and their friends for pizza garden fun. Make pizza shape using stones. Divide the circle in to 4 or 6 parts. Kids can select the vegetables and herbs that they want to grow like tomato, radish, carrots, eggplant, broccoli, onion, thyme, cilantro etc. In each part plant both vegetables and herbs. On the outer edge of pizza garden one can plant marigold plants. Ask kids to water the plants regularly. When vegetables are grown, make pizza at home using these vegetables as toppings. Kids definitely will love to eat this pizza made by them.
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta