Most kids love pizza and they love various toppings too.Gather your kids and their friends for pizza garden fun. Make pizza shape using stones. Divide the circle in to 4 or 6 parts. Kids can select the vegetables and herbs that they want to grow like tomato, radish, carrots, eggplant, broccoli, onion, thyme, cilantro etc. In each part plant both vegetables and herbs. On the outer edge of pizza garden one can plant marigold plants. Ask kids to water the plants regularly. When vegetables are grown, make pizza at home using these vegetables as toppings. Kids definitely will love to eat this pizza made by them.
Know about WeRIndia
- 20 Bad Food Combinations That Make You Sick
- 10 Foods That Make You Hallucinate
- 20 Home Remedies On How To Overcome Irregular Periods Naturally
- 13 Early Warning Signs Of A Stroke You Should Never Ignore
- Easy-to-make Homemade Scrubs For Chapped Lips
- Yum Yai Seafood Salad Recipe: How To Prepare Thai Seafood Salad