Most kids love pizza and they love various toppings too.Gather your kids and their friends for pizza garden fun. Make pizza shape using stones. Divide the circle in to 4 or 6 parts. Kids can select the vegetables and herbs that they want to grow like tomato, radish, carrots, eggplant, broccoli, onion, thyme, cilantro etc. In each part plant both vegetables and herbs. On the outer edge of pizza garden one can plant marigold plants. Ask kids to water the plants regularly. When vegetables are grown, make pizza at home using these vegetables as toppings. Kids definitely will love to eat this pizza made by them.
Know about WeRIndia
- Quick And Easy Beauty Hacks For A Stress-free Look
- This Ingredient Helps Cut Seizures In Rare Epilepsy Disorder
- Basic Hygiene Tips From Doctors To Reduce The Risk Of Infections
- Why Ammonia-Free Hair Colour Is Good For You?
- Is China-Grass Good Or Bad For Health?
- Mahishasura Mardini Stotra To Chant This Friday