Very nutritious fruit papaya are babies friendly tropical fruit. Buy ripened papaya and remove the skin. Cut the pulp into small pieces after removing seeds. Boil or steam papaya pieces and puree in a blender with little water. Or puree the raw papaya and feed your baby. They contain high amounts of Vitamin C Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Papayas are a good source of fiber and folic acid. Papaya is most often introduced to babies between 7-8 months of age.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali