Very nutritious fruit papaya are babies friendly tropical fruit. Buy ripened papaya and remove the skin. Cut the pulp into small pieces after removing seeds. Boil or steam papaya pieces and puree in a blender with little water. Or puree the raw papaya and feed your baby. They contain high amounts of Vitamin C Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Papayas are a good source of fiber and folic acid. Papaya is most often introduced to babies between 7-8 months of age.
Know about WeRIndia
- Male Birth Control Pill Found To Be Effective And Cheap
- DIY Home Remedies To Remove Upper Lip Hair
- March 21st Onwards, Each Zodiac Sign Will Get Affected In The Next Few Weeks!
- Rajgira Poori Recipe | Navratri Special Rajgire Puri Recipe | Navratri Vrat Recipes
- 7 Foods You Should Eat When You Are In A Bad Mood!
- 5 Zodiac Signs Who Will Never Ever Forgive You