1. The peel of orange packs in Vit C.
2. It contains higher concentration of riboflavin, Vit B6, Calcium, magnesium and potassiue.
3. It boosts in iron absorption and supports body’s immune system.
4. Flavonoid contents of the peel has anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties..
5. Even though it is bitter – you can use dry orange peel to make delicious dishes (called gojju).
6. Micro peel of orange skin can be sprinkled on salads or in vinaigrette dressing. It adds flavor to chocolates and ice cream!
7. It improves digestion and helps in clearing skin.
Published by: Sumana Rao | Posted on: May 5, 2017