Olive oil and coconut oil face cleanser :Oil massaging to face helps in dissolving the oil that stuck in skin pores without any pain. After oil cleansing massage, steaming face and wiping with warm towel helps open pores and removes oil. It protects the moisture in the skin without any damage.
Two best oils for skin come together in this recipe
- Coconut oil – 1 cup
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1 cup
- Castile soap – 2-3 drops
- Whip coconut oil properly.
- Once it reached fluffy consistency add extra virgin oilive oil slowly.
- Continue whipping until the oil mix turns soft.
- Add drops of castile soap and continue whipping for one more minute.
- Transfer the content to a jar.
- Use about ½ Tbsp of oil mix and apply on face.
- Massage the oil on face in circular motion gently.
- Wet towel in warm water and place it on face.
- After a minute or so, remove towel and gently dab off excess oil.
- Wash face using warm water.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: March 13, 2019