It usually consists of different breads with some chutney, jam, cheese or butter. They have delicious crumpet-style bread which they make in huge slabs for you to tear a bit off, and a semolina pancake bread called Baghir – both are really tasty.
Know about WeRIndia
- Do You Go To Bed Late? You Might Suffer From This Disease
- Monsoon Maladies: How To Prevent Redness & Swelling Of Eyes
- Health Benefits Of Swinging: Yes, Even Swinging Is An Exercise!
- How To Grow Edible Greens At Home
- Have You Heard About Onion Halwa? Here Are Bizarre Things That Indians Eat!
- Simple Tips To Combat Monsoon Dryness Of The Skin