- Treat your body with respect.
- Give it enough rest.
- Fuel it with a variety of foods.
- Exercise moderately.
- Resist the pressure to judge yourself and others based on weight, shape, or size.
- Respect people based on the qualities of their character and accomplishments, rather than just because of their appearance.
Listen To Your Body
- Choose a variety of foods that contribute to a healthy diet, and eat when you are truly hungry. Stop when you’re full.
- Eat what appeals to you. Do this instead of any diet, and you’re likely to maintain a healthy weight and avoid eating disorders.
Published by: Sumana Rao | Posted on: July 22, 2016