Be a people person. Talking with others about various subjects actually sharpens your brain, whether at work, at home, or out in your community. Talk about politics, finance, celebrities, movies, your interests -books, music, games etc. Make it a productive talk than gossip. Studies show social activities improve your mind. So volunteer in hospital, library, sign up for classes, join dance team, fitness center or call a friend
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta