During summer time, there is no excuse not to open the window and bring fresh air in. Turn off AC for a while and allow the natural air to come in. Let the old and stale air move out. Opening windows during morning hours brings more fresh air inside the house. When all windows are open air passes through house and gives a fresh feeling. During winter once a while when you feel the temperature is okay and at least for few minutes in a week open the windows and allow some fresh air to circulate inside the house.
Know about WeRIndia
- Rakulpreet’s Red Carpet Gown At Filmfare Awards Is Perfection
- Fathers Who Have Been The Pillar Of Support; I Bow Down To You All
- How To Bridge The Generation Gap Between A Millennial And Parents
- From A Fashionista To Embracing Motherhood, B’Day Girl Lisa Haydon’s Top Style Moments
- Amazing Benefits Of Tomatoes For Skin And Hair
- 10 Signs That Tell It’s A Baby Boy In The Womb