During summer time, there is no excuse not to open the window and bring fresh air in. Turn off AC for a while and allow the natural air to come in. Let the old and stale air move out. Opening windows during morning hours brings more fresh air inside the house. When all windows are open air passes through house and gives a fresh feeling. During winter once a while when you feel the temperature is okay and at least for few minutes in a week open the windows and allow some fresh air to circulate inside the house.
Know about WeRIndia
- 8 Makeup Mistakes That Can Make You Look Older And Ugly
- 8 Fool-proof Ways to Lose Weight Without Dieting or Exercise
- Durga Puja: Choose Your Panchami Style Goals
- TIFF 2017: Tisca Chopra Was A Slayer In Dual Looks
- Jhanvi Kapoor's Dance Class Look Is Simply Graceful
- Shraddha Kapoor's Latest Look Is Cooler With Class