During summer time, there is no excuse not to open the window and bring fresh air in. Turn off AC for a while and allow the natural air to come in. Let the old and stale air move out. Opening windows during morning hours brings more fresh air inside the house. When all windows are open air passes through house and gives a fresh feeling. During winter once a while when you feel the temperature is okay and at least for few minutes in a week open the windows and allow some fresh air to circulate inside the house.
Know about WeRIndia
- Shilpa Shetty's Marriage Anniversary Style Was Simple Yet Classy
- This One Spice Helps To Fight Obesity Effectively, Try It Out!
- Learn How To Style Like A Hippie; Basic Things From A Hippie's Wardrobe
- How To Dress For A Winter Indian Wedding Ceremony? READ ON!
- 33 Fool-proof Ways to Lose Weight Without Exercise or Dieting
- Real-life Story: Doctor Who Drank Infectious Broth To Prove His Research!