It always consists of Pogácsa. Well, nearly always anyway. Throughout the year there are festivals dedicated to it and the recipe changes region to region. They have a scone-like consistency and as well as a popular breakfast item.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here Are The Reasons Why You Can't Stop Waking Up In The Middle Of The Night
- Harmful Chemicals That Can Affect Men's Health
- What do you need to know about a polypectomy?
- Best Ways To Detoxify Your Body Post Diwali
- Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe: How To Prepare Carrot Halwa
- Super-effective Homemade Shampoo For Oily And Greasy Hair