By the time you finish reading this article you must be aware of the fact that, these chemicals have become part of our day to day life.
How to avoid and protect our body from these chemicals.
- Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly, Peel the fruits and vegetable skins if you must.
- Washing hands before consuming food helps
- Use glass containers
- Do not heat food in plastic containers in microwave
- Avoid washing plastic container in hot water using dish washer
- Do not use plastics 3, 6 or 7 recycling codes.
- Cut down or don’t eat processed foods and meat
- No soda, go for natural fruit juices
- Avoid plastic bags, plastic containers, straw, plastic bottles,
- Go for natural cosmetics
- Check food labels while shopping for canned, processed food.
- Lower intake of processed carbohydrates
- Choose organic for dairy, fresh produces
- At home insert water filter for drinking water supply – carry water bottle with you.
Published by: Sumana Rao | Posted on: August 6, 2018