- Exhale and take a deep breath in.
- Slowly bend your body forward and put your hands under your respective foot.
- Your nose should touch the knees (or at least try to touch it) and hold the pose for a while.
- You may not attain the perfect pose on the first go but don’t give up and bend your body as much as you can.
- This pose puts immense pressure on your belly fat and helps in reducing it.
This pose helps in digestion. It also helps in getting a beautiful hair. Apart from these it helps relieve stress, exhaustion and improve digestion.
Recommended for you