The GymWatch is a fitness tracker that for once is not about counting steps or monitoring how much sleep (or lack of sleep) you get every night. This is a wearable that’s built for the gym, specifically people that head straight for the weights. Worn while using free weights machines or when performing body weight exercises, this wearable is designed to detect incorrect execution of a move. You will get instant audio feedback through the companion app, helping you adjusting your posture, grip and pace accordingly.
Know about WeRIndia
- All About Aries Career Growth For 2018
- What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Whey Protein Shakes
- 6 Zodiac Signs That Are Always Misunderstood
- Tambittu Recipe | How To Make Roasted Gram Dal Laddu | Hurigadale Tambittu Recipe
- Ranking Of The Most Greedy Signs Of The Zodiac
- What are these white spots on my nipples?