The GymWatch is a fitness tracker that for once is not about counting steps or monitoring how much sleep (or lack of sleep) you get every night. This is a wearable that’s built for the gym, specifically people that head straight for the weights. Worn while using free weights machines or when performing body weight exercises, this wearable is designed to detect incorrect execution of a move. You will get instant audio feedback through the companion app, helping you adjusting your posture, grip and pace accordingly.
Know about WeRIndia
- 10 Safe Sex Practices For Women
- 10 Health Benefits Of Broccoli
- Picture Analysis Game: Which One Is Not A Family?
- Adah Sharma Slays It In Her Latest Hot Photo Shoot
- Kareena To Karisma Were Style Perfect On Their Way To Taimur's Birthday Party At Pataudi Palace
- Top 20 Foods Good For Digestion And Constipation