The GymWatch is a fitness tracker that for once is not about counting steps or monitoring how much sleep (or lack of sleep) you get every night. This is a wearable that’s built for the gym, specifically people that head straight for the weights. Worn while using free weights machines or when performing body weight exercises, this wearable is designed to detect incorrect execution of a move. You will get instant audio feedback through the companion app, helping you adjusting your posture, grip and pace accordingly.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali