The GymWatch is a fitness tracker that for once is not about counting steps or monitoring how much sleep (or lack of sleep) you get every night. This is a wearable that’s built for the gym, specifically people that head straight for the weights. Worn while using free weights machines or when performing body weight exercises, this wearable is designed to detect incorrect execution of a move. You will get instant audio feedback through the companion app, helping you adjusting your posture, grip and pace accordingly.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here Are The Best Foods For Every Type Of Mood
- Are Guava Leaves Beneficial For Your Hair?
- Viral Video Of A Man Shooting Himself Accidentally In The Groin Is Scary!
- Gauhar Khan's Grey and Shruti Haasan's Black Attire Are What We Need Right Now
- The Boy Born With A Gem On His Forehead
- Check Out The Fashion Moments Of This Royal Figure Who Has Taken The Country By Storm