Peas are typically recommended for introduction into a baby’s diet between 6-8 months old. Look for peas that are firm, crisp, with a bright green color, and a fresh appearance. Fresh peas will feel almost velvet-like and soft, suited well for babies mouth. Try to buy medium sized pods and avoid thick green pods. Steaming or boiling peas in a scant amount of water is the best way to cook peas for baby food. To add flavor to peas cook with little amount of carrot. Steam until very tender; be sure to check on the water level. Puree the steamed peas well. If any skin run peas through sieve or mesh strainer before pureeing.
Know about WeRIndia
- Medicinal Uses of Brahma Kamal You Need To Know
- All You Need To Learn About The Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
- Study: Minimally-invasive surgery outcomes more favorable versus traditional open surgery
- This Is One Best Way To Cut Heart Disease Risk
- STYLISH BFF GOALS; Bebo And Amrita Pose At Their Gym
- Jagga Jasoos Duo Promoting Their Movie With Uber Coolness