Peas are typically recommended for introduction into a baby’s diet between 6-8 months old. Look for peas that are firm, crisp, with a bright green color, and a fresh appearance. Fresh peas will feel almost velvet-like and soft, suited well for babies mouth. Try to buy medium sized pods and avoid thick green pods. Steaming or boiling peas in a scant amount of water is the best way to cook peas for baby food. To add flavor to peas cook with little amount of carrot. Steam until very tender; be sure to check on the water level. Puree the steamed peas well. If any skin run peas through sieve or mesh strainer before pureeing.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali