1) If kids does not like maths make it fun for them. Take them to garden and have them pluck tomato or any other vegetables. Have them group from 1 vegetable to 10 as shown in the image.
2) Ask kids to identify the various colors of fruits and vegetables
3) Ask them to collect various types of leaves and they can write their names or pet names on the leaves using a marker
4) On the grass have them make beautiful designs using leaves and flowers
5) On a white paper or plastic sheet, let them paste the varieties of leaves.
All these activities help the young mind to grow, think and identify various objects in nature.
Published by: Sumana Rao | Posted on: July 30, 2015