Recently FSSAI of India has warned about the food packed in news papers. Street foods that attracts the public – fried items especially are packed in newspapers. Well, recycling thought is good, however, the impact of the printing ink can have negative effect. Studies have shown that printing ink from newspapers get leached into foods and may cause hormonal disturbances. Recycled paper boxes may be contaminated with diisobutyl phthalate and di-n-butyl phthalate which can cause digestion problems and severe toxicity.
Know about WeRIndia
- Top Low Calorie Dessert Recipes | Indian Dessert Recipes | Healthy Dessert Recipes
- 10 Health Problems Caused By Depression
- World Malaria Day: Tips To Prevent Mosquito Bites And How To Get Rid Of Them Naturally
- Bebo Gave It Back To Her Haters In The Most Stylish Way
- Follow These Simple Vastu Tips To Ensure The Flow Of Positive Energy In Your House
- 10 Health Benefits Of Eating Tomatoes