Recently FSSAI of India has warned about the food packed in news papers. Street foods that attracts the public – fried items especially are packed in newspapers. Well, recycling thought is good, however, the impact of the printing ink can have negative effect. Studies have shown that printing ink from newspapers get leached into foods and may cause hormonal disturbances. Recycled paper boxes may be contaminated with diisobutyl phthalate and di-n-butyl phthalate which can cause digestion problems and severe toxicity.
Know about WeRIndia
- Useful Remedies To Make Your Hair Appear 10x Thicker
- Kiara Advani Was The Sassy Queen At The Airport
- Study finds shortcomings in Canadian regulations governing use of sugar claims
- Habits Sabotaging Weight Loss
- Top 5 Looks Of The Diwali Diva Contest
- Surprising Facts and Benefits of Garlic You Probably Didn’t Know