The “fitness watch” offers familiar tracking with more advanced fitness features, which Fitbit hopes will appeal to the armies of weekend runners and gym goers that head out to the local park early on Sunday mornings. This take on the classic smart watch, alerting you to calls and texts on its color screen. Naturally, the Blaze also offers all of Fitbit’s other data-sensing features, including the souped-up versions with heart rate monitoring and GPS tracking.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali