The “fitness watch” offers familiar tracking with more advanced fitness features, which Fitbit hopes will appeal to the armies of weekend runners and gym goers that head out to the local park early on Sunday mornings. This take on the classic smart watch, alerting you to calls and texts on its color screen. Naturally, the Blaze also offers all of Fitbit’s other data-sensing features, including the souped-up versions with heart rate monitoring and GPS tracking.
Know about WeRIndia
- 10 Safe Sex Practices For Women
- 10 Health Benefits Of Broccoli
- Picture Analysis Game: Which One Is Not A Family?
- Adah Sharma Slays It In Her Latest Hot Photo Shoot
- Kareena To Karisma Were Style Perfect On Their Way To Taimur's Birthday Party At Pataudi Palace
- Top 20 Foods Good For Digestion And Constipation