The “fitness watch” offers familiar tracking with more advanced fitness features, which Fitbit hopes will appeal to the armies of weekend runners and gym goers that head out to the local park early on Sunday mornings. This take on the classic smart watch, alerting you to calls and texts on its color screen. Naturally, the Blaze also offers all of Fitbit’s other data-sensing features, including the souped-up versions with heart rate monitoring and GPS tracking.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here Are The Best Foods For Every Type Of Mood
- Are Guava Leaves Beneficial For Your Hair?
- Viral Video Of A Man Shooting Himself Accidentally In The Groin Is Scary!
- Gauhar Khan's Grey and Shruti Haasan's Black Attire Are What We Need Right Now
- The Boy Born With A Gem On His Forehead
- Check Out The Fashion Moments Of This Royal Figure Who Has Taken The Country By Storm