Body swelling, strain on neck and shoulder, lower back pain, head ache – all these are common symptoms one will develop during long flight:
- To avoid swelling in ankles: Move your ankles once a while. Stretch and roll your feet on the front bar back and forth.
- Get up and walk for 10 minutes in between. Go back where some extra place is available and stretch your body with yoga poses. Move your legs and hamstring.
- Neck – move your neck – look up and down. Turn your head in half circle/semi-circle. Give stretch to your neck muscle.
- Lower back – Stretch your spine in upright position for few seconds and gently sit back. Repeat this few times.
- Shoulder – Stretch your shoulder, rotate shoulder – bring shoulder back and forth. Lift and down to release any tension and pain.