Sleeping flat on your back causes the flesh of your throat to relax and block the airway. Changing your sleep position can help. Use proper pillows that supports your head well. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. Hitting the sack in a routine way together can help you sleep better and often minimize snoring. Try to go to sleep and get up at the same time every day. This helps set your body’s internal clock and optimize the quality of your sleep. Choose a bedtime when you normally feel tired, so that you do not toss and turn. If you are getting enough sleep, you should wake up naturally without an alarm. If you need an alarm clock, you may need an earlier bedtime.
Know about WeRIndia
- Mascara Hacks For Your Eyelashes To Look Big, Bright And Bold
- How To Treat Obesity With Ayurveda
- How serious is binge drinking among college students with disabilities?
- Kid Who Made A Smart Device To Save Children's Lives
- YOU WON'T BELIEVE! Swarovski Heir's Wedding Gown Is Worth 5.7 Crore
- Dwadasha Jyotirlinga Stotram For Masik Shiva Ratri