Wash your ears every day, especially behind them where dirt and oil may build up. Never try to clean the inside of ear canal. In fact, never put anything inside your ears without supervision. If you have a problem with excessive wax build-up, see your doctor.
Know about WeRIndia
- Mascara Hacks For Your Eyelashes To Look Big, Bright And Bold
- How To Treat Obesity With Ayurveda
- How serious is binge drinking among college students with disabilities?
- Kid Who Made A Smart Device To Save Children's Lives
- YOU WON'T BELIEVE! Swarovski Heir's Wedding Gown Is Worth 5.7 Crore
- Dwadasha Jyotirlinga Stotram For Masik Shiva Ratri