Wash your ears every day, especially behind them where dirt and oil may build up. Never try to clean the inside of ear canal. In fact, never put anything inside your ears without supervision. If you have a problem with excessive wax build-up, see your doctor.
Know about WeRIndia
- Proven Ayurveda Herbs That Aids In Weight Loss
- Breakthrough Probiotic Therapy Can Prevent Sepsis In Newborns
- Breast Cancer and the Alcohol and Sugar Connection
- Licorice is a hot trend in hot flashes, but could interact with medications
- Human Milk Sugars Can Kill Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria, Says Research
- OPPO F3 Rose Gold: The Ultimate Style Statement