Be comfortable as much as possible with your clothes.
- Wear loose clothes and a thin sweater (if needed).
- Wear comfortable soft shoes to slip on and if your feet swell it should be able to accommodate.
- Board early and settle down in seat with pillow and blanket. Request flight attendant if you don’t have one.
- Wear soft socks and even if you remove your shoe, continue wearing socks.
- Keep a small towel/handkerchief with you – it helps if something falls on you.
- Long sleeve T shirt and a thin jacket is good for traveling.
- Don’t wear too much jewelry – can cause nuisance while traveling.
- Keep paste and tooth brush in your purse. Brushing teeth and combing hair keeps you refreshed.