Dietary changes brings down weight, makes us feel good about our body, brings confidence and helps us to get into good posture
- Consume more raw food as they supply more minerals and vitamins.
- To avoid intake of toxic substance, go for organic foods.
- Drink suggested amount of water. Keeping body hydrated helps muscles’ and bones to be away from pain. Having fruits helps to reduce dehydration.
- Avoid sugar and salt. More salt means, putting on weight, high bp and body pain.
- While eating and drinking avoid bad posture. Good vegetarian food helps to prevent several diseases as well as controls body inflammations and pain.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: May 1, 2019