Detox facial cleanser: Oats with activated charcoal, miltani mitti or clay is a good facial cleanser and is good for all types of skin. It retains moisture and removes dirt from skin pores. Use this mix to exfoliate skin. Oats is a great choice for several skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis.
- Oats – ¼ cup
- Activated charcoal – 1 Tbsp
- Tea tree essential oil – 5 drops
- Sesame oil – ½ tsp
- Castile soap – few drops
- Grind oats in a grinder to get fine powder
- Combine oats and clay in a bowl.
- Combine essential oil and sesame oil with activated charcoal
- Transfer activated charcoal to oats and clay mix. Add castile soap
- Using a spoon mix all the ingredients.
- When you are ready, take little of mix and add few drops water to make paste
- Massage the paste on skin in small circles
- After 10-15 minutes using warm water wash face.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: March 13, 2019