Get on all fours with your hands shoulder width apart, your wrists right under the shoulders, and fingers spread wide. Your knees should be hips’ width and right under your hips. Now bring your chest forward, up toward the ceiling, as your shoulder blades press down toward your waist, and tip your pelvis up and back so that your sitting bones are reaching up. Benefits: Improved flexibility and stretching of the spine.
Know about WeRIndia
- 20 Bad Food Combinations That Make You Sick
- 10 Foods That Make You Hallucinate
- 20 Home Remedies On How To Overcome Irregular Periods Naturally
- 13 Early Warning Signs Of A Stroke You Should Never Ignore
- Easy-to-make Homemade Scrubs For Chapped Lips
- Yum Yai Seafood Salad Recipe: How To Prepare Thai Seafood Salad