Get on all fours with your hands shoulder width apart, your wrists right under the shoulders, and fingers spread wide. Your knees should be hips’ width and right under your hips. Now bring your chest forward, up toward the ceiling, as your shoulder blades press down toward your waist, and tip your pelvis up and back so that your sitting bones are reaching up. Benefits: Improved flexibility and stretching of the spine.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali