Even after treatment, some women still leak urine from time to time. Certain products can help women cope with leaking urine:
- Pads: Women can wear disposable pads in their underwear to absorb leaking urine.
- Adult Diapers: A woman can wear an adult diaper to keep her clothes dry.
- Waterproof Underwear: Waterproof underwear can protect clothes from getting wet.
- Disposable Pads: Disposable pads can be used to protect chairs and beds from urine.
- Special skin cleaners and creams: Special skin cleaners and creams may help the skin around the urethra from becoming irritated. Creams can help block urine from skin.
- Urine Deodorizing Tablets: A woman should talk with a health care professional about whether urine deodorizing tablets can make her urine smell less strongly.
Published by: Sumana Rao | Posted on: April 12, 2017