Take kids riverbanks or small streams where you can find pebbles. Ask kids to pick almost round shape pebbles. Bring home wash and ask them to paint them using friendly paints. Painting can be ladybugs, turtles, beetles, butterflies etc. This will help kids to learn about painting of nature, insects and other animals.
Know about WeRIndia
- Grandmother's smoking linked to autism in grandchildren
- Different Shea Butter Face Masks To Try At Home
- Anaita Shroff Adajania Rejuvenates Shraddha's Looks For Half Girlfriend
- 15 Best Ways To Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Pictures That Do Not Need Photoshop!
- New appetite control mechanism found in brain