Cleansing balm: Cleansing balm requires beeswax and rose clay with other important oils as ingredients. Beeswax helps to hold the oil and when applied on skin it locks moisture in skin. Clay or rose clay is good for skin, acts on exfoliating.
- Rose Clay – 2 Tbsp
- Jojoba Oil -4 Tbsp
- Coconut oil – 2 Tbsp
- Sweet almond oil – 2 tbsp
- Sesame oil –4 Tbsp
- Bees wax –2 Tbsp
- Lavender or eucalyptus essential oil – 12 drops
- Castile soap – 3-4 drops
- Except essential oil add all other ingredients in a vessel
- Mix well
- Turn stove to medium heat and melt beeswax
- Transfer melted beeswax to a jar
- Add the mix from first step to melted beeswax and slowly stir. While stirring add essential oil of your choice.
- Scoop little balm in palm and massage the skin for couple of minutes. Wet a soft wash cloth in warm water and cover the face for few minutes
- Wash face using warm water.
Beeswax, clay and oils present in the cleansing balm is good for dry skin and will help in retaining moisture. This cleansing removes dirt from the pores.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: March 13, 2019