1. Sit on the floor with your spine straight (if you prefer you can sit on chair of stand straight too).
2. Keep your shoulders away from neck and down.
3. Now leading with your chin, slowly and gently rotate your head from your shoulder to chest and then, chest to shoulder in one direction.
4. Then, rotate your head to slightly back and then come back to neutral – this completes one circle.
5. If full circular rotations bother your neck, then do semicircular rotations with head moving from should to shoulder.
6. Repeat steps in the opposite direction (full circle or semicircular rotation). Initially repeat for 5 times in each session (3 per day) and increase it to 10 times in one session.
Published by: Sumana Rao | Posted on: August 16, 2017