If you are a fan of UA’s sleek, sporty gear you will love the brand’s first big foray into the tech market with its three-pronged system dubbed the HealthBox. The set features Under Armour’s first wearable tracker, the UA Band, which displays workout duration, steps and intensity — no touch required. It also forms part of a new UA HealthBox platform, which includes a heart rate monitor chest strap, a smart scale and a pair of smart running shoes. The idea is that all the products will play nice with each other and pull all of your data into the UA Record app, delivering more more detailed insights into your health.
Know about WeRIndia
- One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship Based On Your Zodiac
- 8 Diet Tips That Don't Work
- 10 Health Benefits Of Cottage Cheese Or Paneer
- Priyanka Chopra's Cool And Sassy Look To Curb Monday Blues
- These Are The Zodiac Signs That Women Are Attracted To
- 'National Crush' Is An Ultimate Fashionista; Best Style Books Of Priya Prakash Varrier