If you are a fan of UA’s sleek, sporty gear you will love the brand’s first big foray into the tech market with its three-pronged system dubbed the HealthBox. The set features Under Armour’s first wearable tracker, the UA Band, which displays workout duration, steps and intensity — no touch required. It also forms part of a new UA HealthBox platform, which includes a heart rate monitor chest strap, a smart scale and a pair of smart running shoes. The idea is that all the products will play nice with each other and pull all of your data into the UA Record app, delivering more more detailed insights into your health.
Know about WeRIndia
- Kangana Ranaut’s Airport Style Was Hot And Casual
- Do Unhappy Marriages Increase The Risk Of Heart Attacks In Men?
- 10 DIY Facial Mists Using Cucumber For Clear Looking Skin
- C-section Versus Normal Delivery: Which Is Safe?
- This One Condition Can Put The Lives Of Office-Goers At RisK!
- Different Ways To Wear A Pair Of Boyfriend Jeans