Apples are a great choice for one of an infant’s first food. Apples are easy to cook and easy to digest and are full of nutrients. Apples are also very versatile and may be added to almost any baby recipe you find. One can boil the apples or steam apples before making puree. Don’t forget to remove the apple skin. Add cooked cereal to boiled apple before making puree. Run in a blender or food processor. This is good for babies aged between 4 to 6 months. Apples contain potassium, vitamin A, C, E and folate. It is easy to digest and good for babies tummy.
Know about WeRIndia
- Guide On Post-delivery/Postpartum Problems That A Woman Goes Through
- Brain chemical NPGL controls appetite and body fat composition: Beneficial for our ancestors; potential cause of obesity pandemic
- Brain Cancer Signs You Need To Know
- Estrogen-mediated brain protection directly linked to intake of fatty acids found in oils
- Khadi Collection By Matr Rocked Lakme Fashion Week 2017
- Why the definition of polycystic ovary syndrome harms women