Apples are a great choice for one of an infant’s first food. Apples are easy to cook and easy to digest and are full of nutrients. Apples are also very versatile and may be added to almost any baby recipe you find. One can boil the apples or steam apples before making puree. Don’t forget to remove the apple skin. Add cooked cereal to boiled apple before making puree. Run in a blender or food processor. This is good for babies aged between 4 to 6 months. Apples contain potassium, vitamin A, C, E and folate. It is easy to digest and good for babies tummy.
Know about WeRIndia
- Why Babies Breathe So Fast
- Tamannah Bhatia's Diwali Day Look Was Perfect To The 'T'
- Cons Of Depilatory Creams On Skin
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- Tips To Prevent Vitiligo From Spreading Naturally
- MAMI Film Festival Closing Ceremony: Sonam's Stunning Attire To Deepika's Style Disappointment