Bladder control problems are very common, especially among older adults. Millions of people live with the condition.
Know about WeRIndia
- Ovarian cancer risk after a hysterectomy
- Nutrition for Surgery and Injury Recovery
- Placentas adapt when mothers have poor diets or low oxygen during pregnancy
- Salad, soda and socioeconomic status: Mapping a social determinant of health in Seattle
- Soft drinks + hard work + hot weather = possible kidney disease risk
- Diet and food production must radically change to save planet