Bladder control problems are very common, especially among older adults. Millions of people live with the condition.
Tag: Urinary Incontinence in Women
The health care professional will perform a limited physical exam to look for signs of medical conditions that may cause UI.
Transient incontinence is UI that lasts a short time. Transient incontinence is usually caused by medications or a temporary condition.
Men who have prostate problems are also at increased risk. Some medications are linked to urinary incontinence and some medicines make it worse.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease