There used to be a time when flying was fun and enjoyable. With all those concerns with what is happening in the world traveling becoming tough, ordeal and stressful to all those who fly.
Tag: Tips for Air Travel
When we travel in high speed in air, body still thinks that we are into biological clock that we are accustomed to and left behind.
It is difficult to sleep in the plane with all distractions around you. Problems of light streaming through overhead, window or airhostess serving food etc.
Board early and settle down in seat with pillow and blanket. Request flight attendant if you don’t have one.
Body swelling, strain on neck and shoulder, lower back pain, head ache – all these are common symptoms one will develop during long flight…
Beware of condition called DVT. It is a common blood clot in deep vein that happens during long journey.
Turbulence is common during long journey. Many people are afraid of height and turbulence that disturbs the smooth flying.
Remember – airplane is not kitchen and you will not get what you want. You get choice to pick up type food ahead. But you won’t get the items what you want.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here's What Garlic Can Do To Your Skin and Hair
- Baby Who Weighed 6 Kg At The Time Of Birth!
- TWINNING! Shilpa Shetty And Twinkle Khanna Shared The Same Style Statement
- Style Trends Of This Season To Pick From AIFW SS'18
- Things That You Need To Avoid During Diwali
- How To Use Cocoa Butter To Get Rid Of Dry Skin