The study’s average user spent 3.6 hours per day on his or her phone, with 13% of participants described as “addicted”.
Tag: Smartphone Addiction
To reconnect with your life you can always make changes – changes that brings the best in you.
More than 34% teen’s text while they drive. Passengers are at risk when the driver texts. Texting can wait until you reach destination.
Good news is, everyone is a camera operator with smart phone. It has video options too!
It is very easy and too easy to be sucked into the social media world through one alert.
Studies show that parents and children use of smart phones during dinnertime reduces the bond within family.
Know about WeRIndia
- Antibiotic use linked to greater risk of heart attack and stroke in women
- Time-restricted eating shows benefits for blood glucose
- The neurobiology of noshing: Why is it so easy to overeat calorie-rich tasty foods?
- Could a popular food ingredient raise the risk for diabetes and obesity?
- Smelling with your tongue
- What is a chocolate cyst?