The study’s average user spent 3.6 hours per day on his or her phone, with 13% of participants described as “addicted”.
Tag: Smartphone Addiction
To reconnect with your life you can always make changes – changes that brings the best in you.
More than 34% teen’s text while they drive. Passengers are at risk when the driver texts. Texting can wait until you reach destination.
Good news is, everyone is a camera operator with smart phone. It has video options too!
It is very easy and too easy to be sucked into the social media world through one alert.
Studies show that parents and children use of smart phones during dinnertime reduces the bond within family.
Know about WeRIndia
- Beyond the garnish: Will a new type of produce get the microgreen light?
- The death marker protein cleans up your muscles after exercise
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation
- Scientists identify gene linked to thinness that may help resist weight gain