The study’s average user spent 3.6 hours per day on his or her phone, with 13% of participants described as “addicted”.
Tag: Smartphone Addiction
To reconnect with your life you can always make changes – changes that brings the best in you.
More than 34% teen’s text while they drive. Passengers are at risk when the driver texts. Texting can wait until you reach destination.
Good news is, everyone is a camera operator with smart phone. It has video options too!
It is very easy and too easy to be sucked into the social media world through one alert.
Studies show that parents and children use of smart phones during dinnertime reduces the bond within family.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease