Irritable bowel syndrome is a common intestinal muscle functioning disorder involving constipation, diarrhea, or a combination, accompanied by pain, bloating and cramps, that affects up to 30 percent of Americans at some point during their lives.
Know about WeRIndia
- Detrimental effect of overlooking female athletes' nutritional needs
- Obesity speeds up the start of puberty in boys
- Investigational obesity drug, oxytocin, weakens brain's reward signals for food
- Adipose hormone may play role in obesity-related asthma
- Chemicals in household dust may promote fat cell development
- The Role Omega-3 Fatty Acids Play in Healing Concussions