Organic food, miracle herb turmeric, zoodles in place of noodles, organic milk, origin of the food – vegan and vegetarians are some of the popular trending topics this year with consumers.
Tag: Nutrition Trends 2017
Digital fitness technology has become popular this year. New technology and updated tools helping people to get into healthier body and healthier food.
An ethical question that is trending (by consumers) is where the food that I am eating is coming from?
Organic milk and milk obtained from grass fed cows that are nature intended means healthier cows and non-adulterated milk.
Adding other vegetables like – beets, daikon, sweet potato, carrot, pumpkin etc making veggie noodles more attractive and healthier.
Turmeric which is a herb known for its miracle root and its health benefit has occupied top place in medicinal plant category and more searched herb this year.
Considering the health benefits, consumers are okay to spend money on organic foods!
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease