Since many foods like coffee, chocolate and wheat-based products have a naturally-occurring bitter flavor, the sweet taste of sugar is typically used to mask the bitterness and make things taste better.
Know about WeRIndia
- Students more likely to eat school breakfast when given extra time, new study finds
- How can people speed up dilation?
- Can a person get pregnant while taking the pill?
- Moderate carbohydrate intake may be best for health, study suggests
- More protein after weight loss may reduce fatty liver disease
- Obesity, infertility and oxidative stress in mouse egg cells