An anal fissure is a small tear in the lining of the anus caused by a hard, dry bowel movement, diarrhea or inflammation of the anorectal area.
Know about WeRIndia
- Parasites from medieval latrines unlock secrets of human history
- How a breastfeeding mechanism may affect breast cancer
- Increasing vigorous exercise decreases risk of type two diabetes, cardiovascular disease in childhood
- Childhood Asthma
- Fat: A new player expands our definition of diabetes
- Ketogenic diet appears to prevent cognitive decline in mice, study finds