Bladder control problems are very common, especially among older adults. Millions of people live with the condition.
Tag: Ladies Problems
A woman should talk with a health care professional about whether urine deodorizing tablets can make her urine smell less strongly.
Drink plenty of fluids, enough so that your urine is light yellow or clear like water.
Urge incontinence after menopause is treated with vaginal estrogen cream that helps strengthen the urethra and enhance bladder capacity.
Urodynamic testing is any procedure that looks at how well the bladder, urethra, and sphincters store and release urine.
The health care professional will perform a limited physical exam to look for signs of medical conditions that may cause UI.
Transient incontinence is UI that lasts a short time. Transient incontinence is usually caused by medications or a temporary condition.
Men who have prostate problems are also at increased risk. Some medications are linked to urinary incontinence and some medicines make it worse.
Know about WeRIndia
- 7 Zodiac Signs That Are Going To Get Rich In The Coming Days
- Makeup Guide For Different Face Shapes
- These Are Zodiac Signs Which Are Manipulative
- Life Hacks: Tips To Get Along With Your Sister-In-Law
- Google Celebrates Day 16 Of The Pyeongchang Winter Olympics With Yet Another Doodle
- 8 Easy Ways To Burn Calories Throughout The Day