Bladder control problems are very common, especially among older adults. Millions of people live with the condition.
Tag: Ladies Problems
A woman should talk with a health care professional about whether urine deodorizing tablets can make her urine smell less strongly.
Drink plenty of fluids, enough so that your urine is light yellow or clear like water.
Urge incontinence after menopause is treated with vaginal estrogen cream that helps strengthen the urethra and enhance bladder capacity.
Urodynamic testing is any procedure that looks at how well the bladder, urethra, and sphincters store and release urine.
The health care professional will perform a limited physical exam to look for signs of medical conditions that may cause UI.
Transient incontinence is UI that lasts a short time. Transient incontinence is usually caused by medications or a temporary condition.
Men who have prostate problems are also at increased risk. Some medications are linked to urinary incontinence and some medicines make it worse.
Know about WeRIndia
- What you should know about tubular breasts
- Beautiful Home And Garden Decoration Ideas For This Christmas Season
- 10 Homemade Remedies To Remove Skin Tags
- Nia Sharma Proves Her 'Sexiest' Tag With These Looks
- Picture Revelations: What Is The First Thing You Noticed?
- Benefits Of Breastfeeding For Both The Baby & Mother