Bladder control problems are very common, especially among older adults. Millions of people live with the condition.
Tag: Ladies Problems
A woman should talk with a health care professional about whether urine deodorizing tablets can make her urine smell less strongly.
Drink plenty of fluids, enough so that your urine is light yellow or clear like water.
Urge incontinence after menopause is treated with vaginal estrogen cream that helps strengthen the urethra and enhance bladder capacity.
Urodynamic testing is any procedure that looks at how well the bladder, urethra, and sphincters store and release urine.
The health care professional will perform a limited physical exam to look for signs of medical conditions that may cause UI.
Transient incontinence is UI that lasts a short time. Transient incontinence is usually caused by medications or a temporary condition.
Men who have prostate problems are also at increased risk. Some medications are linked to urinary incontinence and some medicines make it worse.
Know about WeRIndia
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation
- Scientists identify gene linked to thinness that may help resist weight gain
- High doses of vitamin D supplementation has no current benefit in preventing or treating COVID-19
- Inspiring stories from women like themselves helped these moms improve their diet