Irritable bowel syndrome is a common intestinal muscle functioning disorder involving constipation, diarrhea, or a combination, accompanied by pain, bloating and cramps, that affects up to 30 percent of Americans at some point during their lives.
Know about WeRIndia
- Kangana Ranaut’s Airport Style Was Hot And Casual
- Do Unhappy Marriages Increase The Risk Of Heart Attacks In Men?
- 10 DIY Facial Mists Using Cucumber For Clear Looking Skin
- C-section Versus Normal Delivery: Which Is Safe?
- This One Condition Can Put The Lives Of Office-Goers At RisK!
- Different Ways To Wear A Pair Of Boyfriend Jeans