Irritable bowel syndrome is a common intestinal muscle functioning disorder involving constipation, diarrhea, or a combination, accompanied by pain, bloating and cramps, that affects up to 30 percent of Americans at some point during their lives.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast