Irritable bowel syndrome is a common intestinal muscle functioning disorder involving constipation, diarrhea, or a combination, accompanied by pain, bloating and cramps, that affects up to 30 percent of Americans at some point during their lives.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here Are The Best Foods For Every Type Of Mood
- Are Guava Leaves Beneficial For Your Hair?
- Viral Video Of A Man Shooting Himself Accidentally In The Groin Is Scary!
- Gauhar Khan's Grey and Shruti Haasan's Black Attire Are What We Need Right Now
- The Boy Born With A Gem On His Forehead
- Check Out The Fashion Moments Of This Royal Figure Who Has Taken The Country By Storm