In Northern America people consume cereals, pancakes, bagel and coffee for the breakfast.
Throughout the year there are festivals dedicated to it and the recipe changes region to region.
It usually consists of “mate” (an infusion drink made with leaves of “yerba”) or dulce de leche with “facturas,”a croissant-like typical pastry.
It often involves a Swedish pancake, known as a Pannkakor.
They have delicious crumpet-style bread.
The unique Cuban bread is toasted and buttered.
In India breakfast choices varies in different states.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease