Irritable bowel syndrome is a common intestinal muscle functioning disorder involving constipation, diarrhea, or a combination, accompanied by pain, bloating and cramps, that affects up to 30 percent of Americans at some point during their lives.
Know about WeRIndia
- With abdominal etching, plastic surgeons help patients get 'six-pack abs'
- New insight into how obesity, insulin resistance can impair cognition
- How to Avoid Osteoporosis
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs