We all are familiar with four types of blood groups and when someone in need of blood, doctors look for a donor who has similar blood group. The general blood types of are A, B, AB and O.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease