Skin lighteners, which may also be marketed as skin lightening or spot and acne removal creams and lotions, often contain hydroquinone (a known endocrine disruptor), or worse, mercury.
Know about WeRIndia
- Useful Remedies To Make Your Hair Appear 10x Thicker
- Kiara Advani Was The Sassy Queen At The Airport
- Study finds shortcomings in Canadian regulations governing use of sugar claims
- Habits Sabotaging Weight Loss
- Top 5 Looks Of The Diwali Diva Contest
- Surprising Facts and Benefits of Garlic You Probably Didn’t Know