A person may have any number of moles in body. As the body ages, chances of getting more moles possible. New moles appear until about age 40.
Know about WeRIndia
- Anti-inflammatory protein promotes healthy gut bacteria to curb obesity
- Young children's oral bacteria may predict obesity
- Strength-based exercises could help child obesity fight, study finds
- Sugar content of most supermarket yogurts well above recommended threshold
- Eating foods with low nutritional quality ratings linked to cancer risk in large European cohort
- Different baby positions during pregnancy: What to know